At Business Improvers we believe it’s important to embrace the notion that failure is a necessary part of success. Therefore, this training workshop is designed to develop resilience and to help participants accept that they don’t always have to be right. Ideas can be strong, but wrong.
This training workshop will teach participants:
• to acknowledge that the nurturing and encouragement of diverse ideas and voices from across their teams will pay great dividends.
• to understand that it’s more productive and useful to come up with 10 bad ideas in the search for a good one, than to propose only one idea that may or may not be good.
• how to admit being wrong admirably and elegantly.
• how to (if necessary) deviate from your ‘script’ without fear.
• how to see ‘failure’ as a positive thing – as a stepping stone to the right answer.
• to surrender the need to always be right.
WANT MORE INFO? GET IN TOUCH WITH BUSINESS IMPROVERS CO-FOUNDER MICK HERE
If you would like to join our mailing list please enter your details below.